Okay so 2016 was well.. Different. It was an emotional roller coaster of highs and lows and 2017 couldn’t have come soon enough! One of my best relationships of the year? Nordstrom. We became the best of friends and I have fabulous pieces to prove it. I was determined to find new pieces that made me feel more mature and empowered. As much as it breaks my heart sometimes you have to purge a little to make way for the new.
Even though I invested a lot into my new self and wardrobe, it wasn’t hasty decisions. I made sure that each piece I kept fulfilled a specific need or purpose. This kept my shopping focused so I didn’t end up with a bunch of new things that didn’t make sense.
It’s safe to say that Nordstrom is my Disney world, or the “Happiest Place on Earth”.
Here are some of my top reasons why I am a lifelong Nordy:
- The return policy. It’s AWESOME. I can buy and return whenever I want.
- The app. It’s deadly, but so convenient. When I’m trying to balance a full time job, extra curriculars, a household, and a social life it’s so nice to be able to order whatever I need right from my phone.
- The shipping. 3-7 business days and I know my item will arrive. Always up to date so you can literally track your package until it’s on your doorstep.
- The merchandise. Enough said.
- The ambiance. The shopping experience is always amazing. Between the people, the decor, and the e- bar I always feel a sense of exclusivity while shopping. It’s my sanctuary.
- The sales and rewards. I look forward to the Half Yearly Sales and mark my calendar well in advance for the Anniversary Sale. Can’t forget about those Nordstrom Notes! Fun to earn and even more fun to spend!